Inn at the 5th
US$119
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$84
US$112
Downtown Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$118
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$112
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$109
US$99
US$97
Priceline
Eugene Whiteaker Hostel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Hotels.com
1,056 results
All reviewsmarche restaurantwine baraveda productsroom servicebutler pantrywindow seatboutique hotelgas fireplacevalet servicepublic marketcomplimentary glass of winebeautiful hotelstreet marketplace to stayrestaurants and shopswould highly recommend this hoteldowntown eugene
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I will admit that as I've aged, I've become a hotel snob. With that said, when I planned a visit to Eugene, OR to tour the University of Oregon, I was NOT confident that I would find a hotel that would meet my requirements of comfort, spa-like luxury, AND family convenience. The Inn on 5th met/exceeded all of my expectations. The hotel is attached/adjacent to 5th Street Market, which is occupied by boutiques and restaurants. After a long day of touring the UofO campus, it was great to arrive at the Inn and have many eating options available within the Market. We were greeted quickly and politely by the valet, manager and front desk personnel. Check-in was a snap. The room was spacious, modern, with a flat-screen 42" HD TV (with HD channels), a butler door that eliminated the need to open the door to receive room service, a gorgeous huge tiled two-person shower and dual sinks. Bedding was high-end cotton. Extra touches included a Keurig single brew coffeemaker, scale, a full-size armoire and Aveda products.

I would've given the hotel 5 stars -- however, the downside of the hotel is it's proximity to a railroad. An Amtrak train came thru at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning with full horns honking. Note that my family brought ear plugs and we were all wearing them.

Outside of being awakened by the speeding train, the hotel exceeded my expectations. Especially liked getting desserts from Marche (provides room service + full dining) , a lovely bistro in the 5th Street Market. Again, the hotel is pricey, however, it will more than suit my needs when I visit my soon-to-be freshman next fall.

Room Tip: Ask for a plaza-facing room. All the plaza rooms have small balconies and have a bit of a sound barrier to the train noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank regalgal
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Starkly modern, extremely comfortable, in a great location -- we loved it! Even though it's prices are high, compared to the Hilton (the only other good hotel in downtown Eugene), the incremental difference is well worth spending. Our bathroom was outstanding -- very large shower and two sinks. It's proximity to Marche, our favorite restaurant in Eugene, and the shops of the 5th Street Public Market make it a very fun place to stay and a complete experience. Marche now serves breakfast with an excellent small menu which makes staying at the Inn at 5th even more delightful.
We travel to Eugene several times a year and will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you need a bedside table and reading lamp on both sides of the bed, be sure to ask. The room we occupied did not have a table and lamp. We defined this situation to the hotel, and we think management will correct this problem as the hotel very much wants everything to be perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JGJ40
Reviewed April 10, 2012

New and stylish. Room very nice and clean. Staff friendly. Next-door restaurant (Marche) top-notch, even for breakfast. Worth the price IMHO to get away from Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Rj A
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I go to Eugene, Oregon a few times a year and inevitably I stayed at the Hilton. This last weekend, however, that hotel was booked up, so I decided to try The Inn at The 5th. It was delightful. The Hilton is very much the convention hotel in that city. The Inn at The 5th is cozier and smaller, but with great amenities like free wi-fi! The valet parking is reasonable as well. My room was very comfortable and had its own fireplace. The staff was incredibly helpful and remembered my name. Also it is adjacent to Marche, a great local restaurant that also provides room service. This is my new go-to place in Eugene. In fact I already made reservations for my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank rachilde
Reviewed March 31, 2012

A new hotel, opened with luxury and thoughtfulness. The fitness center is first class as in the helpful staff. Connected to the shops and restaurants of the connected 5th street market and the Marche Restaurant this is the place to stay

Room Tip: All rooms have at least a small balcony. A southern view may be sunnier in the afternoon. The rooms are quiet. If you like room service, each room has a separate pass through allowing delivery without even opening the door
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple