Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
US$200
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$101
US$68
US$180
HIExpress.com
US$247
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$182
Travelocity
All reviewscab ridesmall fitness roomiron and ironing boardnothing fancyrooms are cleanquiet at nightbed was comfortableflat screenmicrowave and fridgefull kitchenwould stay here againfootball gameabvratesbrewerytelevisionlinens
Reviewed November 29, 2011

My wife and I checked in to this hotel after a the civil war game. We were there a total of 2 hours when a cockroach crawled across the bed!!! I smashed the bug and took it to the front desk, I told him we were leaving and I wanted my money back. I had already packed up our belonging into the vehicle when the police arrived. After explaining to the officer my side of what the situation was he went and talked to the front desk clerk. He returned a short time later and said the guy was willing to give me my money back. After receiving our money back we drove to motel six. definitely worth the extra $20!!!!!

Room Tip: Pay The Extra Money For a Quality Room!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank john s
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The room was very clean. Old interior and not much space. Small bathroom. However, due to a last minute change in plans on our trip, it meet our needs well. Management was very pleasant. We will definitely stay there again. Sadly, not due to the hotels fault, we had a insomniac for a neighbor in the room next door. She kept me up as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Four of us stayed here after a Ducks football game. We had a two-bedroom "suite" which was an oddly laid out chunk of an old two-story house. Note: this review is specific to the suite, as we didn't see the interior of any of their standard motel rooms.

We had a kitchen (stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink), one bathroom, a TV/sitting area with table, two chairs, and small sofa, and two bedrooms upstairs (one king, one double). The suite would comfortably sleep five. All three rooms had TVs with cable. Complimentary continental breakfast included cereal, juice, and make-your-own waffles.

The rooms were clean but run down, and there were a few head-bumping overhangs in the stairwell. One in our party claimed to see a mouse running across the floor as we entered the room, but we saw no sign of it again.

I'd rank the suite along with hostels I've stayed in, or old mom & pop motels on the Oregon Coast. The Embassy Suites, it's not.

It was among the cheapest places available on a game day, and for a group of guys looking for a place to crash after a Ducks football game, it was fine.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Overall good experience. Management and service staff were all helpfull, professional and friendly. Rooms were kept up and clean, with little to complain about.
Rates could be worked on and discounted for public safety, firefighters and military/veterans

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is a excellent hotel to stay. The rates are economical. Very good customer service.
Its definetely a home away from home. everything was good.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family