“Great options for kids too.”
Review of Wild Duck Cafe

Wild Duck Cafe
Ranked #33 of 682 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Wild Duck cafe offers high quality hand made cuisine in a unique yet comfortable atmosphere. Our flagship fresh ground natural beef burgers set the stage while a unique collection of locally crafted art and university of Oregon memorabilia create an eclectic ambience. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and we have a great great pub featuring 20 Oregon craft beers for your late night enjoyment. We accommodate large groups!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I bet its super busy on game nights, as it is across the street from the stadium. It was a slow news day and perfect for us. My Eldest had buffalo wings, an appetizer but for him it was his dinner. My youngest had mini sliders and veggies. the veggies are carrots, celery and cucumber. I told him to give me the cucumber and he was fine with it. Genius move to not add fries right away. My taco platter was tasty, chicken was a touch dry, but you are supposed to eat it with all the other sauces anyway. I forgot what my hubs ordered. Really happy with how fast service moved, and we had a friendly server.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place to go and hang out. We must have gone on an off day. Appetizers were good. DUCK dumplings were good but the pretzel with beer cheese sauce was just ok and would not order again. As doe the main courses...well the Alfrado was not good. Sauce had separated and was cold and gooey. The Beef ribs looked fabulous but were very cold the only thing warm was the sauce the poured on it. When we mention it to server they did not hesitate to comp the meal. Great customer service all around. We also ordered champagne cocktail. Lol it came in 2 sizes. Regular or MAMosia. We got the big ones. Basically came in a beer glass. Made with fresh OJ. Defiant reorder . When looking around I would go back and order for breakfast it all looked wonderful

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting from out of town and my sister and I went for happy hour during the week. We got there different appetizers, chicken quesadilla, duck wings and sweet potato fries. They were all very tasty and it was enough for both of us plus we took a few things home. The beer selection was good, the atmosphere was fun and the service was good. Was easy to find a place to park also.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

The service was very good and atmosphere was great. We enjoyed the meal and would recommend the French Dip.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We discovered the Wild Duck by accident per the recommendation of another restaurant. The food & drinks have been great. The restaurant is close to our hotel & the hours are accommodating. We come to Eugene for business & work past the dinner hour. A great place to relax & take in the games as well!

Been to Wild Duck Cafe? Share your experiences!