All reviews continental breakfast stayed here motor court motel older property one night an early flight road trip yogurt stay there again convention center queen room room was clean restaurants and bars a great stay hard boiled eggs within easy walking distance per night
Reviewed December 28, 2017

i have been on the road for months and I beiieve I have seen all kinds of hotels and motels.
The comments made for this motel was interesting and made me decide to choose it, And it was a mistake,

The motel itself looked new and the bathroom was big. The lady who served us was nice

But that's about it.
The wifi was terribly slow and when i wake up at 6:30 was practically non existent. The breakfast room was terribly small and while the food was sufficient there was not enough place to sit. They do not even have brochures and guides to surrounding Eugene

Overall, my impression was that this is just an ordinary little motel.
The value? i think at US$97,50 per night it is wayyyyy overpriced. Even the 3 star hotel was not this high.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Henry P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Hi Steve,
First of all, we would like to apologize for your recent guest experience at our hotel. We are truly sorry that you did not experience the same level of satisfaction that many of our other guests experience during their stays. We strive every day to ensure that our guests receive the best guest experience possible; we want to extend our sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with that level of service. From all of us here at Downtown Inn, we would like to thank you for your business and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This delightful no frills, but nice and clean, priced right little motel is perfectly located in downtown Eugene. 3 blocks from The Hult and a number of delicious little restaurants. I stay here whenever I need to be in the downtown area. Motel staff are well informed about restaurants, and very helpful

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. From everyone here at Downtown Inn we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your business.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

The owners are very nice, pleasant and helpful.

The room was clean and well-prepped with shampoos, plenty of towels, etc. WiFi was very good.

Breakfast next day was continental but had a selection of fresh fruit and bagels.

The Inn is about 2-3 blocks away from downtown Eugene, where all the restaurants and bars are.

When you leave the next morning, if you are looking to get on I-5 out of town, it is just 2 blocks to the entrance ramp that takes you to I-5. Go to the corner, take a left, go one block, take another left and be prepared to get to your right immediately since there's the ramp. Very easy, impossible to get lost.

Room tip: I was in room #5
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Robert,

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, affordable and close to everything Eugene. Very nice and efficient management, easy parking. I can’t comment on the breakfast as I didn’t partake.
I’ll stay again if I can get a room that doesn’t smell of cigarette smoke.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 43pattyl

Hi Patty,

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Looks are deceiving. It's been recently renovated. The rooms have been updated and they are spotless. Plenty of hot water and the beds comfortable. They are tight on parking, but there is a parking lot across the street as well. I'd stay again. Go Ducks!

Date of stay: September 2017