“Can't wait to get back”

Pizza Research Institute
Ranked #106 of 682 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

When visiting our family in Eugene at least one night will be pizza. Usually it's Pizza Research. A great and tasty variety with different crusts. Good beer selection, wine selection kind of skinny. Will probably have it this Monday night.
Usually get is to go.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

The menu is incredibly creative, and you get plenty if bang for your buck. Meatless menu is NOT a downside by a long shot. Would recommend the poppers

1  Thank Aggali
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Why not a hardy no meat pizza! They never disappoint! I have never eaten there only take out.. Theirs never a piece left over for later

1  Thank pgirl123
Reviewed October 10, 2013

For under $20 I got a coffee and "small" pizza, large enough for leftovers for a small meal later.

The pizza was absolutely original and tasted great - potato, pears and pesto.

2  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I must have had huge eyes when I took a bite of the 3Ps (pear, pesto, potato) pizza for the first time - it was mindblowingly good! I have heard so much about this place and having finally tried it I can attest to its amazing pizzas. They are creative and taste like heaven. We ended up taking one with us. The portions are very generous, even a small/medium is quite large. Will definitely come back to visit if we are ever in Eugene again.

1  Thank Yuliya R