All reviews across the street best westerns small creek wild duck knight arena pancake machine room was clean matt knight outdoor pool track town pizza hot breakfast place to stay hot tub autzen stadium easy access road trip within walking distance
Reviewed March 18, 2018

The hotel was nice, clean and staff were friendly. The issue is at check in - Being Canadian I used by Debit/Visa which did not have my name on it for security purposes. This caused an embarrassing issue when checking in. It was resolved, but something to remember

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Just one issue only. Neighboring Best Western only 1 block away has an indoor pool and was the one I wanted. Confusing me at booking, they're way too close. Will have to pay close attention next time. We stay at Best Westerns all the time. Never saw 2 dang near next door to each other.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I was in Eugene for a work-related trip. This hotel has friendly customer service, room was clean and comfortable,and my queen sized bed was really great. I had very restful sleep on it, which is exactly what I needed after a long day of work. I would stay here again if I come back to the area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Very comfortable accommodation. Large well appointed rooms with a very comfortable bed. Very clean and well maintained. The hot breakfast was probably the best we have had at a BW hotel.The omelettes were filled with cheese and were delicious. Location was perfect if you are attending an event at the University of Oregon.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

I arrived later than most people do, staff was delightful, helpful. My room was everything I needed and more. The dining area was inviting although I didn’t stay for breakfast. I love glass glasses and real coffee cups in the room. I accidentally locked myself outside ( in my pj s!) when running to the car for that one thing I couldn’t t do without. Night staff raced a new card to me and stayed to assure new card would work . My phone case is not where to keep my room keycard.

Date of stay: January 2018