Best Western Greentree Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$148
Home2.com
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
US$66
US$154
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetbest westernssmall creekfootball stadiumwild duckmatt knighthayward fieldpancake machinewalking trailstrack town pizzaroom was cleanoutdoor poolhot breakfastnice place to stayhot tubeasy accesswould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was nice, clean and staff were friendly. The issue is at check in - Being Canadian I used by Debit/Visa which did not have my name on it for security purposes. This caused an embarrassing issue when checking in. It was resolved, but something to remember

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Just one issue only. Neighboring Best Western only 1 block away has an indoor pool and was the one I wanted. Confusing me at booking, they're way too close. Will have to pay close attention next time. We stay at Best Westerns all the time. Never saw 2 dang near next door to each other.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I was in Eugene for a work-related trip. This hotel has friendly customer service, room was clean and comfortable,and my queen sized bed was really great. I had very restful sleep on it, which is exactly what I needed after a long day of work. I would stay here again if I come back to the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very comfortable accommodation. Large well appointed rooms with a very comfortable bed. Very clean and well maintained. The hot breakfast was probably the best we have had at a BW hotel.The omelettes were filled with cheese and were delicious. Location was perfect if you are attending an event at the University of Oregon.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I arrived later than most people do, staff was delightful, helpful. My room was everything I needed and more. The dining area was inviting although I didn’t stay for breakfast. I love glass glasses and real coffee cups in the room. I accidentally locked myself outside ( in my pj s!) when running to the car for that one thing I couldn’t t do without. Night staff raced a new card to me and stayed to assure new card would work . My phone case is not where to keep my room keycard.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo