All reviews non smoking area players club slot machines free slot play seven feathers table games seafood buffet prime rib free coffee rooms are nice oregon coast great place to stay sand dunes parking lot gambling gamble bills
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We used to go regularly for lunch or dinner, but there has been a change in management. I hear the food is the same but more costly & all my friends don’t go there anymore as it is too expensive for what you get. There are better options locally.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Upon Checkout, The counter agent was so rude that I had to apologize and wait for another agent. I was paying my bill about an hour before my departure. That first agent complained about having to come to the counter when I checked out and responded to my complaint about having water on the bathroom floor, non-functioning lamps, and a missed wakeup call by telling me that she would not contact maintenance and that it was my fault for not coming to the desk earlier. I was forced to pay a $160.00 penalty fee for smoking ON THE BALCONY because I glanced at the conditions I signed at check-in and mistakenly read

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ThreeRiversC, Manager at Three Rivers Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience at checkout; I will pass this information on to the hotel manager. I hope you found the rest of your stay enjoyable and were able to check out our recently rebranded steakhouse, Bonfire. It was recently voted best place to have a steak in Florence.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Rooms were nice size, clean,and comfortable. Staff was good. Food was good at pub(only place we ate at besides banquet - best banquet food I've ever had). Needs a gift shop with more beach gifts and more things like shave cream which got left at home. Indoor pool, hot tub and day spa would be great, also could use more venting in gaming room on smoking side. Really can't think of anything to complain about, but 5's go to the place that has it all and when I find it I will let ya know. Please go to this resort and enjoy, it was a very nice visit!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, it is always nice hearing from our guests! Glad you enjoyed your meal, next time be sure and check out Bonfire; our recently rebranded steakhouse! It was just voted as having the best place to get a steak in Florence. Please let us know next time if you need any shaving cream as we would be happy to supply you with some. Again thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We always have fun at Three Rivers except during the check-in process. Don't know if they have a smaller than needed housekeeping staff or if they start cleaning rooms later in the day than needed. We frequently cannot check in until 4 pm or later. Kind of inconvenient when your ready to change clothes,gamble, have a couple of drinks and dinner. Days and hours that the Buffet is open seem to be declining. Food choices are good, quality is okay, nothing to rave about. But we keep going back, for now.

Room Tip: Nice to see microwaves and small refrigerators in the rooms now!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, we value all of our guests feedback. Please call ahead for your next stay and let our front desk know you would like an earlier check-in and we will try to accommodate you the best we can. be sure to stop in to Bonfire, our recently rebranded steakhouse, it was recently voted best place to get a steak in Florence! Thanks again for the review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Rooms were amazing, food was fantastic the gaming area was nice and not super Smokey. The casino is close to the beach and old town where there are great shops and restaurants. I will definitely be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen N

Thank you for your review, it's always great hearing from our guests!