All reviews ocean view full kitchen three bedroom suite play area top floor kiddie pool great view easy access to the beach fred meyer on site restaurant hot tub floor room the sliding glass door oregon coast an older hotel clam chowder third floor
Reviewed October 6, 2018

WE stayed over the past weekend and were so disappointed in it. First the dinner was extremely expensive for what you received and my husband got the meatloaf and the garlic chunks were so huge it was nasty. WAY over priced and the service was horrible. Went to our room it was lovely...had a great time until screaming children after 10 came in..one pool the heat wasn't working at all and the pool is suppose to be adults only after 10pm. Not fun having splashing fighting screaming kids in a hot tub. WE got back and undid our bed to find disgusting stains on the sheets. WE called the front desk and was told no maid service or other rooms were available so security brought us sheets to replace with...See the brownish stain photo...Then when my husband went to replace with the "new" sheet there was blood stain on it. Quit disgusting in my opinion and being a cancer patient on immune suppressant drugs it's just not safe!!! We got up the next morning and while showering it steamed the bathroom and a heart with "MARK" was on the mirror it's quit obvious they do not clean well enough.

THEN!!! OMG!!! I was dressing and there was a knock on the door I said wait we will be right out and all of a sudden the door flys open and in walks maintenance and I'm there naked...I was mortified and my husband who was relaxing on the porch came running in and pushed the guy out and slammed the door shut.

For a price of over $200 this is totally not worth it. Complete uncleanliness....Horrible food....Incompetent staff violating privacy they should be ashamed. We were comped but I will NEVER return nor recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Room over looked the beach, hotel had a 70’s feel about it but they were in the process of upgrading furniture. Enjoyed a meal in the on-site restaurant, no breakfast. Quick check-in & out. All clean no problems. Free parking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Driftwood S, Director of Sales at Driftwood Shores Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We were actually built in the 70's and are working hard at completing our latest upgrade to the rooms. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Restaurant was so so and over priced. Nothing small to eat after a long day/evening of traveling the coast.
Our room had a renovation sign in it. Ugh. Shouldn’t have been full price. Would definitely consider coming back in a renovated room.

Stayed: September 2018

We do hope to see you when we are complete with our renovation, right now is our off season rates and do hope you will give us a second at a first impression. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Situated right on the beach, with every room facing the ocean, this place is great for beach walking and playing or just to watch the waves roll in and listen to the surf crash when snuggling in bed. The room is spacious and clean and mine had a full kitchen and eating area.
It's a little dated but they are in the process of updating the rooms. Still, even without a full updating, the rooms are large and pleasant with beautiful views.
And the restaurant served a great breakfast too!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The worst experience at a hotel. I hate to write any bad review however, in less than a 24 hour stay, the front desk gave us the keys to an already occupied room (yes, occupied and walked in on the occupant naked). The breakfast at the restaurant was completely inedible the next morning. And, to top the whole vacation off the "janitor" forcefully tried entering our room while still occupied and exclaimed the f* word when I kindly held the door and said "occupied". I don't know if the communication around this place is down but when occupants are getting barged in on, some thing has to give???

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

I want to thank you for letting us know of your experience and express my sincere apologies. I have forwarded this to our management team for an immediate review of our policies and provide more training for our front desk agents. Thank you again for your time.