“I am not a fan of the Huckleberry”
Review of Huckleberry Inn

Huckleberry Inn
Cuisines: American
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I wanted to go here, as I love berries. Now that I have had a huckleberry, bring on blackberries. These are small berries, lacking juice. The meal itself was good, but not great. The service was awesome!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times. It a decent place to get breakfast and you get a fair amount for your buck. The coffee has improved ( used to be little weak) and it's got a casual atmosphere. The staff is nice. It's been around as long as I can remember, so it has a little time capsule feeling for me.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Went to breakfast with friends before heading to Mt Hood Adventure Park at Ski Bowl. Three of us had chicken fried steak. One was raw the first time around. All of them were bland and not much flavor. The hash browns were pretty good though. One of us had a Reuben and he liked it well enough. The huckleberry pancakes were really good though.

Service was a bit slow but she was friendly.

We were told this was the best place for breakfast in the area but most of us were quite disappointed.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Had kinda limited seating. Just 6 booths and a bar that wraps around. But they accommodated our group of 15 which was nice. Was good food for the price, way more reasonable than the lodge. The ice cream looked popular, like that was a hit. Didn't leave with an awful experience didn't leave with an amazing memorable one either. A good place for a quick burger, then hit the road.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

We had time to kill before checking in at the hotel so we drove here and ordered a Huckleberry Shake. They were busy so took a bit, but these things they are famous for...Huckleberry Shakes, Malts, ice cream...a litle higher prices than regular flavors but worth it. Also famous for huge donuts...pricey, but again, worth the price!