“Hmm, lots of food but not so great for dinner”
Review of Huckleberry Inn

Huckleberry Inn
Cuisines: American
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Now, I would bet their breakfast is out of this world. We, however, had dinner here and it was not very good, not much taste.
When I think of diners I think breakfast but we have it a try. Want terrible just not as good as hoped. Super nice people and we saw the biggest donuts we had ever seen

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We decided to stop in just for a slice of pie. We sat at the counter and felt like we were getting the cold shoulder. The waitress made sure to tell us that the pie was $8 a slice and though it was good I am not sure it was worth more than $5, my mom's crust is definitely better.. I am not sure what the hours of this establishment is but perhaps we were there near closing time.. She finally warmed up at the end when we went up to pay and were leaving..

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both had fish and chips for dinner and we substituted Lentil soup for the chips because we had fries last night. The soup was good and the fish were prepared just right. Our server was very nice.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The pancakes here are so big the overflow the plate. Huckleberry heaven. Amazing food and such friendly staff. My mouth is watering as I type this.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I wanted to go here, as I love berries. Now that I have had a huckleberry, bring on blackberries. These are small berries, lacking juice. The meal itself was good, but not great. The service was awesome!