“Cute name”

Cuisines: American
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Description: there are both a restaurant and Inn
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Food was ok. Service was slow even though the place was not busy.
Our server was very busy chatting with several apparent locals.
She served us with no conversation, no smile, no graciousness and no attention to the fact we had our food, yet had no utensils, napkins or drinks. It was very difficult getting her attention, so we asked a kitchen staff for help.
The menu is basic and simple.
Apparently the Huckleberry shakes, ice cream and other treats are the highlight here. Sadly we didnt get a chance to try them. We were ready to leave after the very long lunch service.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I stopped here while driving through the National Forest. I was starving and this was the first place I saw. Prices seemed a bit higher than I expected but the portions are huge! Food was good... I had the Mt Hood omelet and couldn’t finish it. Service was good as well.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

The restaurant was a little on the funky side... very small town. However the prices were high, given the lack of choices. We ate there twice, breakfast and dinner. The food was okay and somewhat unusual.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Now, I would bet their breakfast is out of this world. We, however, had dinner here and it was not very good, not much taste.
When I think of diners I think breakfast but we have it a try. Want terrible just not as good as hoped. Super nice people and we saw the biggest donuts we had ever seen

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We decided to stop in just for a slice of pie. We sat at the counter and felt like we were getting the cold shoulder. The waitress made sure to tell us that the pie was $8 a slice and though it was good I am not sure it was worth more than $5, my mom's crust is definitely better.. I am not sure what the hours of this establishment is but perhaps we were there near closing time.. She finally warmed up at the end when we went up to pay and were leaving..