“Just ok”

Super 8 Grants Pass
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The smell was terrible in the room. It was not the cleanest place I have stayed. We wanted to use the pool, but after seeing people eating their dinner in between jumping into the pool we were turned off. Odd that they allow food in the pool area. I will pay more money next time for a better place.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We chose this hotel mainly because it offers an indoor pool (traveling with 2 preteen girls who love to swim). I called to check on the room amenities and received excellent customer service. A king suite was perfect for us four, and the price was RIGHT! We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Grants Pass. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay again, should you travel to this area.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Brandy was a wonderful representative - answered phone with a smile on her face and very helpful!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2015

It was a last minute hotel need after a long night on the road, so we weren't expecting anything amazing. The rate was reasonable for our needs and the place looked a lot less sketchy than the motel up the road. It's an older motel with older motel smell, and older motel carpet that kinda makes you wanna keep your flip flops on, but, again, we kind of expected that. The only real issue was the presence of a lot of hair on the floor in the bathroom. I'm hoping it was from a pet and not someone's haircut. Either way, it really should not have been there if the room had been cleaned properly. I did hear another guest discussing the presence of a used washcloth that they found in their shower. I don't think I would purposely seek this motel out to stay at again, but I do feel like it served our purpose for the night and undoubtedly was the best of the available options for our needs and budget on this occasion.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2015

Thank you for choosing Grants Pass Super 8 for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following action was taken:

Household staff received additional training concerning the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

We are working on making improvements, and hopefully these changes will be noticeable in the very near future.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Grants Pass Super 8. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped in for the night on short notice. They found a great room for me in the 3rd floor. The room was very clean, the staff was nice and they have a flat screen tv in the room. I will be adding this to my save list so next time I am in town I will stay here. Book with confidence!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

We were in the motel for one night and the room was more than adequate in space as well as cleanliness. The staff at the front desk was super helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alice B
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015