“A good value”

Super 8 Grants Pass
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 20 August 2015

After reading some hotels reviews decided to try this Super 8 for the night. It was a good value. Not the fanciest but clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

We recently stayed at this hotel and the room was very smelly of smoke even though the room was a non smoking room. The smell kept me up at night. I would have enjoyed the visit of it weren't for the smell.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Check in and rooms assigned without problems. Rooms were clean and decent. decorated. Breakfast was ample and good. Overall is very good. Wi-fi was slow and should be better.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Grants Pass. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay again, should you travel to this area.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

This place is awful. We stayed for one night and wished that we didn't. The room was old and beaten up. The carpet was so stained that we all wore shoes at all times and I didn't even feel comfortable letting my dog walk on it. The furniture was so beaten up and stained that, frankly, I've seen better items on garage sales and certainly cleaner. The shower had mold on it and the curtain was stained. The WIFI did not work well constantly dropping connection or slowing down to a crawl. The bed was very soft and drooped in the middle. The pillows were a joke -- sore neck in the morning. The bed skirt and cover were so stained that I didn't even want to touch it. Terrible place.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The smell was terrible in the room. It was not the cleanest place I have stayed. We wanted to use the pool, but after seeing people eating their dinner in between jumping into the pool we were turned off. Odd that they allow food in the pool area. I will pay more money next time for a better place.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We chose this hotel mainly because it offers an indoor pool (traveling with 2 preteen girls who love to swim). I called to check on the room amenities and received excellent customer service. A king suite was perfect for us four, and the price was RIGHT! We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Grants Pass. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay again, should you travel to this area.