“Wyndham traveler”

Super 8 Grants Pass
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I have worked in the hotel industry for 30 years. $200.00 room deposit. Come On! I wanted to rent a room NOT buy it. Front desk clerk was not friendly to top it off which made it worse. I run a front desk and that kind of attitude would never be acceptable. My own Owner and Manager couldn't believe it either. The hotel took $200.00 of my traveling money that I needed and i didn't get it back for four days. I will NEVER ever be back and for people who stay in my hotel heading that direction have already been warned to stay clear. Unfriendly staff, Dirty Carpets, Small Rooms, Noisy, lousy wifi. Do yourself a favor and stay across the street.

Room Tip: Best advice is, don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Nanna222
Super8GP, Manager at Super 8 Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Dharmesh Patel
Super 8

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Grants Pass

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Reviewed 1 September 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

For a super 8, this place is very good. Reasonable price, breakfast is what you would expect, room is clean, doesn't smell like smoke, easy access from the I5. Pet friendly and no charge for the dog if you pay with a credit card! Awesome! I will return on my next trip through!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Grants Pass. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay again, should you travel to this area.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Desk folks were excellent, knowledgable and most curteous.

Room was quiet, clean and comfortable.

"Free" b-fasts were all I needed to gain a big jump on the day!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Grants Pass. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to having you stay again, should you travel to this area.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

The desk clerk was friendly and helpful in telling us where to park and enter to avoid using stairs. The indoor pool/spa was very nice. The typical breakfast items were attractively displayed but the seating area was too small for the amount of guests wanting to use the room before 9:30am.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Good enough. Desk clerk was especially warm and welcoming. Room was average. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Lots of places to eat within walking distance. No complaints. We felt safe. The area was quiet. they invited to park our motorcycle at the front door so they could keep an eye on it all night which was very reassuring. A Good stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 541-474-0888.

Dharmesh Patel