“Shabby, Noisy Rooms Make for an Unpleasant Stay”

Super 8 Grants Pass
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Super 8 rooms were shabby. Carpet was worn, walls were poorly textured with cheap, exterior-like finish. Rooms smelled heavily of old tobacco smoke even though this was a "smoke-free" property. Lighting was especially dim. Air conditioning unit was very noisy, keeping us awake at night.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Calvin H
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Grants Pass

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Had to find a pet friendly hotel traveling up the 5. Decided on Super 8. What a surprise! Super clean, comfortable bed, pillows, updated interior, no evidence of pet odor etc. Walked to eat breakfast. Everything is close. Friendly staff. Will stay again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We needed a place to crash for the night so we chose this hotel. It was perfect for that! Clean and a great night's sleep! April, at the front desk, was super helpful because for the second time on this trip, Booking.com screwed up the reservation. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel was just as stated. We only stayed one night. It was clean and had a pretty good continental breakfast. With Waffles, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, cinnamon rolls and toast. There is coffee 24 hours a day in the lobby. It was quiet and the a/c worked great. Check in and check out were very fast. Didn't use the pool but it looked fine. Overall good stay, would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I have stayed the last several years at this Super 8 for my vacations. I do this because it is reasonably priced and has an indoor pool and hot tub. The continental breakfast is pretty good also.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I had a few issues with this property, when checking in the clerk did not program my room key for my entire stay and I was locked out; and I also experienced a problem with some type of insect bites on my feet, legs and scalp. I reported this to the clerk when checking out and he did not look at me while I shared this information or acknowledge I was even talking to him let alone display any empathy for the problem. I will never stay here, or most likely, another Super 8. Maybe you get what you pay for, lesson learned.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We had a very nice stay. No noise very comfortable. Pool/hot tub looked very inviting but we didn't use either. Very nice they offer coffee and light breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple