All reviewsshilo innfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablewafflesmotelratesfridgepetsportlandhighwayrogue
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The pictures are Nothing close to what you get when you get to your room. We stayed in Rm 123. Carpets are damp and quiet gross.
Old school TV. No bedspreads at all - all though they wouldn’t have helped the decor. Rooms need a big update to even be close to a 2 star property. Parking lot not very well lit, either.
Free WiFi and for the most part- a clean bathroom but dated as well. Had a shower seat in it which I felt was weird unless requested.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Alistew1475
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We stayed one night on a road trip. Big mistake. Unclean room, (probably because we brought our dog). Bed totally uncomfortable. Would NOT recommend or stay there again.Even though the hotel said it was remodeled, it probably was. I couldn't tell because I didn't know what it looked like before.

Room Tip: Choose top floor to avoid noise from others.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Finerdreams
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Stayed twice at this motel during August 2017 and found it to be be comfortable and convenient. The motel is only a couple blocks from the I5 highway and has several restaurants and fast food places within walking distance, The motel serves breakfast in a small break room, and the selection of food was fair. There is very good access to ice machines and vending machines. The rooms are fairly large with a desk, table and chairs, refrigerator, TV and wifi. Average decor and good air conditioning. All the staff encountered were friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G_Edward_III
Reviewed August 30, 2017

This Shilo Inn has nice, big rooms with up to date furnishings, nice pictures on the walls and a comfortable feeling. The hotel allowed our pets, had a refrigerator and microwave in the room. It also had a pool, but we did not use it on this trip. It is located on a one-way road, so plan accordingly.

Room Tip: The parking lot was too tight for larger vehicles, especially if towing. Three larger spaces along a wall would work if arriving early.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I was on a solo motorcycle trip. All I really require when riding is a clean room, hot water and weather channel. This room met my needs. I thought it was average, I did not use the pool. I don't eat breads so the breakfast was a bit lacking for me. Hardboiled eggs were the only option and an apple. If worked for me. I did not stay here on my return trip, looked for a cheaper option.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo