“Fabulous family restaurant”
Review of Si Casa Flores

Si Casa Flores
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Please visit our official website for additional information. Visit us at Si Casa Flores to get a taste of our vibrant flavors and culture.
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

The food and wait staff were just amazing. This family restaurant has delicious Mexican dishes and the staff attended to our every need.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Always satisfied with the food, atmosphere, the waiters. Whether as a couple or a party of 12 or more.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I eat here a lot. Large portions. Great staff. Clean ...which is a priority for me. Always hot and delicious

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

They have really good authentic Mexican food and I really love the atmosphere and service. The only downside is the price. Pretty expensive for Mexican food. I could've went next door and ate the same thing for half the price.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

One of the best Mexican meals I have ever had. Six of us went for dinner, and we all really enjoyed the meal. My wife could have mad a meal of re-fried beans and corn chips.

Date of visit: September 2018