The room was clean, The decor kind of rustic look but the beds were newer and very comfortable. What drew us to the Riverside Inn was the location. They are in a great location with a great view of the Rogue River, The tranquilty of the rushing river is very much worth the stay. We found a place with very friendly and helpful staff who made our stay a little more interesting... Verna from the front desk recommended that we have dinner at Blondies on G st , and informed us of the shops around that area too. Breakfast was delivered to our room by a Delightful smiling face young girl, and everyone from the cleaning ladies to the staff around this property seemed to work together to make our stay comfortable. They should be proud of themselves. We will be returning to Riverside Inn when we visit our family in Grants Pass. If you enjoy a Clean, Comfortable and Unique style of room I highly recommend this Little Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass