“Awesome, authentic, and delicious Mexican food in an unexpected location!”
Review of Flores Tacos Locos

Flores Tacos Locos
Ranked #44 of 214 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2016

Originally from California and love Mexican food, now living way up north and lucky to find anything resembling the food I grew up on, so when I'm back in the states, I'll head into anything promising chips and guacamole. This place was so much more than I imagined it could be by looking at the location . . . a non-descript mall on the Redwood Highway heading out of Grants Pass. Excellent service, great prices, and such a large burrito that my 14-year-old son could not even finish it! Great decor too! Please add agua fresca to the menu and you would be perfect!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

There are a number of Mexican restaurants in Grants Pass & Tacos Locos is one of three owned by the same family. They are all excellent restaurants serving above average food. However the one I am centering on is the "Flores Tacos Locos". They are located on the outskirts of the City of Grants Pass but easy to find just off Redwood Highway in what might be termed a Strip Mall. My wife & I always choose this one of the three "Flores" restaurants available as it is very easy to park there & although well supported you are not subjected to long waits to be seated. The restaurant has a very warm & cozy atmosphere, comfortable seating with booths as well as tables. The wait staff are very attentive & helpful, but not overbearing. Like all the "Flores" restaurants the food is excellent & plentiful, you will definitely want a dogie bag. At one time in my life I lived on our Southern border a stones throw from Mexicali, Mexico. Living there I got used to some of the truly Mexican fare, that I discovered I could not find even in some of our metropolitan areas in the USA. Consequently I was pleasantly surprised to find I can now get some of those items at "Flores Tacos Locos" in Grants Pass, & they do have an extensive menu to choose from. For the traveler passing through Grants Pass that does not want to be confronted with hard to find parking & long waits for a seating, plus a hankering for some really good Mexican food, I would strongly suggest they head to "Flores Tacos Locos" in the Allen Creek shopping center. Although on the outskirts of town it is easy to find. Travelers on Interstate 5 can get exit the freeway & take Grants Pass Parkway that becomes Redwood Highway all the way to Allen Creek shopping center, & travelers heading to the coast will automatically be on Redwood Highway. Visit this restaurant & you will have excellent food, comfortable surroundings, lots of parking & away from the hustle & bustle of the city traffic & limited parking.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

When I visit my father at a nearby retirement community, he enjoys escaping the terrible food served to the old folks there and eating at this place. The service is friendly and quick, the food is reasonably good in a typical "Mexican Restaurant" kind of way and the prices are affordable. It seems to be busy most of the time, but we have never waited for a table.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

We have gone at least twice a month for lunch with a close friend. They have great lunch specials, but you can order off the regular menu. Love the rice, and the re-fried beans are delicious. Service is always great, and all the employees are so nice. Restaurant is smaller than the other restaurant that they own, but so far we have not had to wait. We always are seated in the back, but noticed if you sit in the front you can observe them cooking.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

My cousin and I go here when we have our dinner and a movie nights out. We stopped here the very first time, but the service and food were so good, we make it a tradition to come here every time!