“Good Value Lunch Specials, Great Seafood, and Great Service”
Review of Flores Tacos Locos

Flores Tacos Locos
Ranked #47 of 217 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Very welcoming service. Good place for kids. Taco lunch special offered numerous meat choices and they brought fresh cilantro, jalapenos and limes at no extra charge. In past visits, I've had a number of dishes off of the Mazatlan Seafood portion of the menu: one cannot go wrong.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Even though the place is now closed, I'm still giving it a 4-dot review because of all the wonderful years my family and I spent dining out at Tacos Locos.

We had no idea they were closing and ended up going in on a whim on the final night they were open. The place was as busy as I'd ever seen it.

Don't know why it was closed, hope all the great people that work there find a place at one of the other Flores locations in town.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

This is a choice restaurant with wonderful murals and lovely decor. I had Carne Asada, and it was truly athentic Mexican food. The service was excellent. Sadly enough, the business is closing around the end of the month, but they are going to rebuild across the street.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

You had me hooked the minute the creamy refried beans, fresh salsa, and crisp chips arrived as we sat down... And the shrimp on my salad was cooked to perfection. That's saying a lot with a huge menu, huge portions at reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

We had just left the Oregon Caves and wanted to find a good Mexican restaurant for dinner on the way back to Ashland. Well, we saw Flores as we drove through Grants Pass and decided to give it a shot. Upon entering, I felt like I had just stepped into a restaurant somewhere in Mexico. The place was clean and lively. Very good authentic Mexican food, great decor along with friendly and efficient service. Huge portions and reasonable prices. So glad we found this gem in Grants Pass.