“Very good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2017

It's more than just tacos. You can get many of the typical Mexican and Tex-Mex offerings of a good Mexican restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. I always get a great lunch here.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

A few weeks ago I wrote an review about this first class Mexican restaurant. It is one of several Mexican restaurants in Grants Pass owned by the same family. I commented that as well as being a really good restaurant it was in a good location with plenty of parking & on route out of Grants Pass to the beach cities along the Oregon coast. I am disappointed to report that when we went to dine there today for lunch we found the restaurant permanently closed. There was a notice on the front door informing past patrons that they were closed but no indication of moving to another location. The reason it closed I can not fathom. The restaurant appeared to be well supported & met all city cleanliness requirements, the food was great as was the service. A number of our friends as well as ourselves thought this to be the best of all the Flores family restaurants in Grants Pass. It was a shock to us & I am sure will be to many satisfied customers that it has closed.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

Very welcoming service. Good place for kids. Taco lunch special offered numerous meat choices and they brought fresh cilantro, jalapenos and limes at no extra charge. In past visits, I've had a number of dishes off of the Mazatlan Seafood portion of the menu: one cannot go wrong.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Even though the place is now closed, I'm still giving it a 4-dot review because of all the wonderful years my family and I spent dining out at Tacos Locos.

We had no idea they were closing and ended up going in on a whim on the final night they were open. The place was as busy as I'd ever seen it.

Don't know why it was closed, hope all the great people that work there find a place at one of the other Flores locations in town.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

This is a choice restaurant with wonderful murals and lovely decor. I had Carne Asada, and it was truly athentic Mexican food. The service was excellent. Sadly enough, the business is closing around the end of the month, but they are going to rebuild across the street.