“The Brunch is spectalular.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Variety of food is outstanding & prices are fair. All the champange you can drink. Brunch is wonderful.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2018

The restaurant is dark and dingy . Tables small and dirty . Bathrooms reek of urine and floors are sticky. Bathrooms are very tiny forcing you to bump into filthy walls. Floor is bare uneven concrete.
Serving floor is same as bathroom dirty concrete. They've tried to copy more prestigious steak houses by throwing peanut shells on floor . It's cool to crack peanuts and throw on floor but you can tell by sight and smell they don't clean floor often .
Service is argumentative , rude , and slow. Our waitress was very short tempered and often interrupted my party of four . When we asked for drinks she spouted off about policy and refused are order. Apparently they don't give refills on lemonade....ok it's $2.50 a glass. ....soda is also $2.50 a glass we asked for "one" lemonade and then sodas fir refills.....same price and since we were preparing to spend near $100.00 whars the big deal ? What happend to costumer satisfaction ? I wasn't asking for a hand out , I was paying ......it gets worse.
We've been there twice in 7 years . The first time was near same with the exception that the "owner" was hovering over us at that time. It seemed he was convinced he was a gourmet chef and wouldn't leave us alone until I nodded when he asked over and over "Isn't that the best clamp chowder you ever tasted " ? I then said " it's ok" he replied "you dont know what your talking about" . I had steak that was $30 that tasted like a $6 dollar steak . No real flavor, seasoning was sparse and to no char as if it was fried on a flat grill which is ok but expected better for $30 .
I imagine the bar/tavern keeps them afloat due to the lack of restaurant customers.
They do not cater to locals in the restaurant.
The owner sits in the corner counting money , slurping beer and staring at people in the restaurant.
It was a creepy experience to say the least .
I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone except maybe bikers . Even trucks stops have higher standards.

I'm not sorry for this review as I walked out my second visit disgusted never to return.
I'm a local rancher with a family and I'm not fancy in the slightest .
This place really sucks
Beware and good luck

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank P W
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We went here for Sunday brunch and it was wonderful!! They have a vast array of food to choose from but what I really liked about it was that they cut some of the entrees into small pieces which no doubt cuts down on the waste of food that you see at other restaurants when they have brunch. LOVED the chicken fried steak, ham, fresh fruit and variety of desserts especially. Unlimited champagne, too. The price is DEFINITELY a plus!! I believe it was only $16.95 per person as opposed to the almost-$30 at other restaurants. We'll definitely make the 50 mile drive again!

Date of visit: January 2018
Thank K. B
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Just finish having the worst Sunday Brunch ever! The cheapness from the owner just seeped thru the food and service. For $16.00 you get shot glass size of orange juice and all food proportions are cut up into less than bite size pieces. Really? Are they worried about food waste that much? I felt like a toddler when I would go thru the Buffett line which by the way was one table size. Not recommended at all!! I gave it a one just cause there are no negative numbers!! Don’t waste you money! YUCK!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank deborah m
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by another restaurant and we're glad we gook the drive to give it a shot. Our son had the burger that was half ground beef, half bacon and he loved it. Our daughter-in-law had the elk burger and she really enjoyed it. My husband and I both liked our meals. The server behind the bar was taking care of all of the customers and did an excellent job. We'll go back again when we're in that area.

Date of visit: September 2017