“Yum!A taste of Hawaii in an unexpected place.”
Review of The Orchid Grill

The Orchid Grill
Ranked #85 of 214 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed July 29, 2016

When traveling between Oregon and California, we usually stop in Grants Pass to break up the long drive. This was the second time eating here. If you have ever had plate lunches, that is what this place reminds me of. Kalua pork rolls and Maui wings we a fantastic starter. And whoever came up with cheesecake finished with carmelized sugar(like on a creme brûlée), brilliant! This little cafe has a taste of Hawaii. Simple menu, simple decor, and a lot of aloha. We were so hungry, I forgot to take a picture. LOL

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Eight of the nine of us got sick, the only one that didn't, did not eat her macaroni salad.
Food tasted fairly good but they will never get my business again

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The Orchid grill is a little out of the way especially if you are from out of town. It is located on 6th Street at the North end & is in a small strip mall on the right side of the road as you travel South on 6th Street. Having said that it would be a mistake if one were to strike it off your places to eat. The restaurant is very clean & refreshing. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful & accommodating. The menu is somewhat limited regarding choices, & not your normal American fare, but you will be pleasantly surprised. Basically the menu consists of Polynesian dishes, & everything they serve is well prepared, tasty & appealing, leaving you wanting to come back for more. You will find that many of their customers are regulars that the staff immediately greet as friends. Prices are very reasonable & you will fill sustained for a modest cost. Fortunately for us they are located close to a local auto dealership that we do business with so we always eat at the Orchid when we get our car serviced. But we also frequently join some of our friends there who are regular customers, & our experience is always good.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I went to the Orchid Grill on July 12, 2016. I didn't know this place existed and I have lived in Grants Pass for 6 years, until I started looking for new places to eat by looking on-line. Well I went there after 4pm which was the dinner hour and ordered the barbeque spare ribs to go. I was surprised when the waitress brought my order so fast. When I got home, I was surprised at the large amount of ribs they had given me. It came with 2 scopes of rice and a scope of mac salad. EVERYTHING WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. The best ribs I have tasted in a long time, the sauce was unbelieveable, it's even better than the barbeque that's sold on Fridays at the Mexican eatery off of Redwood Avenue. I have definitely found my new eating place. Next time I will try the teriyaki chicken. Yum Yum:)

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Orchid Grill, 1330 6th Street, Grants Pass OR 97526. Been driving by this place on numerous occasions thinking someday I will have to try them out. Well today was the day and my friend and I went here for lunch. It was awesome. We had the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich marinated in their homemade teriyaki sauce with pineapple rings, mayo lettuce, tomatoes and swiss cheese with a side of fries for $8.99. So glad we came here. The place is clean and comfortable, the waitresses are friendly and for us the price was right. We both would definitely come back here again to choose from many of the items on their menu.