“Delicious!”

The Orchid Grill
Ranked #93 of 214 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I love the Teriyaki Chicken here. It is absolutely delicious! I wasn't too thrilled with the staff, so I usually get mine to go, and eat at home.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

The interior is very similar to many Hawaiian style restaurants that we have been to. The decor is basic but nice. We went with another couple who have been here before have their "usual". One of which is the volcano pasta and the other was chicken and pork plate. I ordered the Mahi Mahi stir fry and was very happy with the way it was cooked, not over done. My husband got the teriyaki steak and he was happy with it.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

Went to lunch with husband and a dear friend. He suggested this restaurant so we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise. I ordered the Kalua pork with rice and macaroni salad, which was delicious, husband ordered the mahi mahi fish and chips and friend ordered stir fried mahi mahi. I loved the macaroni salad, it was delicious. Usually I am not a fan of commercial macaroni salad, but this was awesome. We all decided to over do it and ordered desert. OMG. I had the banana luau, the two guys ordered the tropical cheesecake. My suggestion, take home some of your meal so you can have room for the desert. There were families with children eating lunch, and everyone was happy including the staff.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

When traveling between Oregon and California, we usually stop in Grants Pass to break up the long drive. This was the second time eating here. If you have ever had plate lunches, that is what this place reminds me of. Kalua pork rolls and Maui wings we a fantastic starter. And whoever came up with cheesecake finished with carmelized sugar(like on a creme brûlée), brilliant! This little cafe has a taste of Hawaii. Simple menu, simple decor, and a lot of aloha. We were so hungry, I forgot to take a picture. LOL

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Eight of the nine of us got sick, the only one that didn't, did not eat her macaroni salad.
Food tasted fairly good but they will never get my business again