“Da other Saimin soup is amazing!”
Review of The Orchid Grill

The Orchid Grill
Ranked #86 of 215 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

First time here and I don't eat meat so wasn't too sure I would find anything to eat that would be worthy of a review. I was wrong, the soup was great (without pork!)

Reviewed April 4, 2017

The Pupu sampler was great My favorite was the Kulua Pig Rolls. The Kulua Pork was not dried out and had great flavor. A Picky 8 year-old liked the Kulua pork too. We will be going back

Reviewed February 6, 2017

The Mahi Mahi Fish N Chips are breaded something, but there's no fish inside! I kept chewing, expecting to taste fish, but all I tasted was breading & tartar sauce. Service was pleasant. Atmosphere mediocre.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

We normal go out on the 7th of every month as it is a very special day for us. This the reason we had a lunch at The Orchid Grill as we know the food is great. Each time we try to eat something off the menu, my wife had the salad and had the hamburger steak with gravy which I could not eat it all.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

This is a favorite for family meals, makes every one happy to eat at the Orchid Grill. Everything that we have ordered off the menu has been good!