All reviews working order breakfast room pet hood privacy mt desk
Reviewed September 25, 2018

This hotel was located in a nice area of Gresham. There was a Burgerville next door which was delicious and convienient. There was a large grassy area next to the hotel for our dog to use, and also a park not too far away. The hotel was clean and the beds very comfy. It was a great location to rest while touring the Columbia river area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MGR_Guest_Relations, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thank you very much for the review, Lvrile! Glad to hear you had a wonderful stay!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at! Upon arriving they said I selected a smoking room. Well in Boulder Co a “smoking free” room means No Smoke! So I had to pay extra to get a different room. My room had white stains on the wall behind my headboard (hmmm)! My shower curtain had mold on it. I asked housekeeping to change but didn’t and they didn’t bother to at least clean the shower curtain. Mold on the upper shower wall. The last night I stayed they changed my sheet to one with black/gray stains all over it! I moved to the other side of the bed I was so grossed out! I would’ve moved hotels but non-refundable. I just don’t want anyone to go thru what I did. I should’ve known better to stay in a two star hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
daysinngresham, Hotel Manager. at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your comments about your stay at the Days Inn & Suites Gresham.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
Our sincere apologies for the smoking room,stains and mold issues.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Very helpful and friendly manager at check in. Excellent downstairs room, quite spacious. Beds comfortable also pillows. Plenty of hot water.
Possibly 2 windows on the roadside could benefit from net curtains to give more privacy.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MGR_Guest_Relations, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

14carolina89, thank you very much for the review!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

They are inexpensive compared to other motels in the area. They are right on a bus route which is very important. Portland has an excellent public transportation system. Having that close bus line means you can travel all over Portland for almost no cost. Check in was easy and we got into the room a little early. The room was actually large for a motel. There was a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. The room had pull out couch and small table. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was adequate. The free wi-fi worked well. The only issue we ran into is that some of the desk people can be rude while others are friendly. I just depends what time of day it is. After 5 pm friends of the owner staff the front desk and they seem to feel that they cannot be fired so they don't need to be courteous. We complained about one of them with no effect of course. They have a small indoor pool and spa which was clean and heated. I would stay here again since it is close to family and inexpensive but avoid some members of the front desk staff. From them expect to be treated differently based on your ethnic background. They do not have an elevator so prepare to lug your bags up to the second floor. You get a continental breakfast every morning for free but the choices are limited. Mostly juice, coffee and pastries but you can make yourself a waffle. It is enough to get you going until you can go somewhere to have a real breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MGR_Guest_Relations, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Lance, thank you very much for your review

Reviewed August 23, 2018

The carpet in my room was not clean. Probably has never been shampooed. The front desk clerk would not accommodate for a non smoking room. I clicked on smoking room when I reserved my room. I had asked if it can be changed. Due to me having asthma. I was told no there was nothing he can do. The front desk person tried to charge me for using the safe in my room. A safe I did not know was their until I was walking out to check out. I won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MGR_Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gresham, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Cjohns865602,

We are sorry you had a negative experience. Did you bring up room cleanliness with a manager during your stay? That is something we would have addressed immediately.

If you have any concerns please do reach out!