All reviews division street quiet room comfortable beds waffles portland pets housekeeper mt
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Room was noisey. TV didn't work, so tried to call front desk but phone didn't work. My husband went down but nobody at desk, so I used my cell phone to call him. Couldn't log onto wifi either. The desk boy came up and fixed TV and said the phone didn't work because they changed the number but didn't put it on the phone. Said because I have an Iphone it's hard to log onto. Breakfast no eggs, bacon, and sausage. I asked girl @ desk and she was playing on her personal phone, after 15 min we got food. Your employees were NOT doing their job. The night before we stayed at a comfort inn and their wifi you didn't even need a passcode. Which is a great idea!

Room Tip: quieter rooms
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We stayed at this Clarion Inn for five nights and must say that we were extremely pleased. The king size bed was the most comfortable that we have slept on, the room was newly remodeled, the staff was very warm and welcoming, and the continental breakfast was fabulous. We will not hesitate to stay at this motel again as our stay was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Disappointing! it has been mostly renovated. some things are still in need of replacement such as the shower head and the torn up casing around the bathroom door. The breakfast was terrible with inedible powdered eggs & cold sausage & bacon. No staff ever came into the breakfast area to replenish the food. The desk person seemed to disappear for the entire time breakfast was served, so you couldn't ask anyone to replenish things. The room was very clean & the new bed was great. The management needs to do something about their morning staff. We come to Gresham a lot. The Quality Inn is far superior

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The rooms were clean and of adequate size. It had the usual amenties, including free wifi. The breakfast was your typical chain motel food. My one complaint was that there was no elevator (although it was only two stories) and it made it difficult for my 84 year old mother (my husband ended up carrying her luggage up). Just be forewarned if you have an issue with that.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018

This place has very, very hard beds. The owner/manager is quite unpleasant, and if you’re one minute late for their “breakfast” too bad, you lose. Admittedly, before the current owners this was a pretty nice place. The only issue then was on the south side of the motel there was substantial traffic noise. But I couldn’t recommend this place today.

Stayed: July 2018