“Great Authentic Food ”

La Herradura Mexican
Ranked #33 of 201 Restaurants in Gresham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Came here with my daughter and her girlfriend, we found it from good review on Trip Advisor, not sure we would have found it otherwise. My daughter had the burrito and it was so big I think it could have fed all three of us. She said it was very good. I had a shrimp fajitas salad and it was delicious. You could tell it was definitely a local hot spot, so glad we listened to the reviews and went. The waitress was so friendly and the service was fantastic and the food service was fast and hot.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 14, 2017

The service was very good and the food was above and beyond good. We really enjoyed the dishes we had. The salsa was great!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Stopped at this restaurant twice during a recent stay in Portland. Located in a small strip mall on Division Street, this place not only offers excellent real Mexican food, their margaritas are outstanding. If you're not Hispanic, you will probably be the only non-Hispanic person in the place -- another sign at how authentic the food is. Wait staff is friendly, attentive. Prices are very reasonable. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Fortunately we live close enough to frequent this restaurant often. We also stop by often to pick up some "super burritos" to take home.. There are a variety of meats to choose from to go inside and they are all delicious. I like to cover them in enchilada sauce and grated cheese, cover with foil and heat up in the oven until everything is melted. Easy and yummy.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 5, 2015

Must have: shrimp ceviche, machaca burrito, Barbacoa on the weekends. Friendly, fast and consistently delicious food comes out of this little kitchen. I think I am back in Mexico when I stop for a meal. It is all good.

Date of visit: October 2015