Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Everything I Imagined & More

So fun! Had 3 people who had low expectations about our time at Roloff Farms and EVERYONE left... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
srmann77
Cleveland, Ohio
Bucket list check off for my wife

Took family there for opening weekend Oct. 2018. The Roloff could not be any nicer. Had a private... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Talisaysay F
Glen Cove, New York
via mobile

All reviews pumpkin patch private tour take pictures farm tour halloween season bucket list gift shop weather was perfect filming locations oregon coast my wife and daughter train ride family members down to earth would love to go back golf cart portland area
Reviewed January 16, 2018

As fans of the Roloff's we wanted to check out the pumpkin farm. It was a convenient stop on the way to the Oregon coast from Portland. The weather was on again off again rain. It was a fun few hours touring the property, taking the wagon ride and shopping for pumpkins. An Amy sighting was surreal and a family member gave the wagon tour. Lots of families with children but everyone was well behaved and busy with all of the fun activities they have for children. We were happy to support this wonderful giving family. Entrance and parking is free. Pumpkin prices are by the pound and extremely fair. $10 for wagon ride around the property more than fair.

7  Thank Lori S
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are big fans of the Roloff family and the show. We intentionally decided to visit while in Portland. While there, we saw virtually the entire family, at various times. We toured the property as well.

7  Thank Marty S
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Loved Loved Loved!!! My girlfriend and I were planning this trip for years and finally we made it happen! I flew in my Colorado just to visit the farm. The farm is beautiful. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. We took the hayride tour around and it was such a pleasure to see the place I have been watching for so many years in person. Our guide Sage was great.

The have a variety of food trucks and a beer tent which is a nice touch. Dont forget to purchase pumpkins! Briefly met Matt and he was so kind. Got to shoot the breeze with Amy who is so lovely! She is real, she is caring, she is friendly she is overall awesome! I am still on cloud 9 5 days later.

8  Thank Princeton1212
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I drove down to Portland from Canada with my 3 daughters (ages 10, 8, 6) for a girls trip. We all enjoy watching the show. The property is amazing to see in person...the show doesn't do justice. We went on a Friday and I'm glad we did. It wasn't very busy probably due to the weather but we got to enjoy the entire place. The tour is great but I wish I had done the private tour with one of the family members...you get to see more obviously. The family were around, taking photos and speaking to everyone. They are just as pleasant in person. There are yummy food trucks near the entrance.
The store has a variety of items for a reasonable price. Would love to go back in a couple of years.

4  Thank June M
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We had such a good time meeting Zach,Amy & Matt. They were so kind and the Farm was so nice! My kids loved it and the food was Yummy!
A must buy is Matt’s new book!! My girls loved it! We enjoyed our time and would love to go back one day!

7  Thank mercedes d