Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Everything I Imagined & More

So fun! Had 3 people who had low expectations about our time at Roloff Farms and EVERYONE left... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
srmann77
Cleveland, Ohio
Bucket list check off for my wife

Took family there for opening weekend Oct. 2018. The Roloff could not be any nicer. Had a private... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Talisaysay F
Glen Cove, New York
via mobile

All reviews pumpkin patch private tour take pictures farm tour halloween season bucket list gift shop weather was perfect filming locations oregon coast my wife and daughter train ride family members down to earth would love to go back golf cart portland area
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had emailed the farm asking about getting a private tour gift certificate for a Christmas gift for my wife who is a big fan of the show. I don't believe gift certificates are something they normally do it but they were very accommodating and I was able to buy one and had a custom gift certificate made and emailed back to me to present to my wife on Christmas day. We were finally able to schedule the tour this summer, and after an 8 hour drive from our home to theirs, my wife, 15 y.o. daughter, and myself were met at the farm gate by Zach Roloff. We all loaded up into his UTV and we were off. He was exceedingly kind and informative showing us around his childhood stomping grounds, and gave us some great insights into the show, especially regarding filming locations. Before the tour came to an end he drove us back up to his mom Amy's house where she was outside with his son Jackson and we also got to meet and take photos with them. Despite the fact he was missing a World Cup soccer match at the time, Zach spent more than the 30 minutes time we were expecting to get on the tour and kept us very entertained the whole time. My wife and daughter were both thrilled with the tour which made me a hero for having given it to her as a gift, thanks Zach!

2  Thank mason1251
Reviewed June 28, 2018

The farm was okay. I've been to other pumpkin farms that have more to offer. Overall it was a good experience.

3  Thank margueritesuemoore
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We had such a fun vacation, exploring the beautiful state of Oregon and getting a private tour of the Roloff Farms. Zac was the perfect guide and showed us all kind of interesting things that his family has done to the farm and telling us stories about some of the fun stuff he and his siblings did growing up there!

12  Thank momofase
Reviewed May 24, 2018

We came to the Portland area, and one item we wanted to do/see was Roloff Farm. When they say its a private tour, its that. It is the people from your group and thats it. I would highly recommend the tour.

35  Thank wesa695
Reviewed April 9, 2018

My daughter and I have visited the farm twice now. Just a short drive from downtown Portland, and so worth it.You can take a train ride around the farm and take pictures with the family. They are all so friendly and you'll be amazed at their land. Breathe and rejuvenate yourself...

16  Thank Mel M