All reviews full kitchen restaurants and shops a great place to stay unit dishwasher
Reviewed December 20, 2015

we choose this place for the kitchen...and got a great bed out of the deal...got snowed in for an extra day and the TV dish went out due to snow but we were warm and dry and a short walk to downtown..and a medium walk to my appt.

Room Tip: Probably less noisy upstairs...might even have a view of the river
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

The hotel I'm staying in is awesome julie is the person you talk to when you call she is awesome and very helpful she accommodate myself and my crew with the hotels we needed very helpful with places to eat and the hotel is very nice everything that you need to cook and everything you need we have two places and both of them are very nice I don't think you could stay in Hood River that has the accommodation this one does I would stay here if I was on vacation the rooms are very clean and everything you need to work with the laundry room was right outside my door and you couldn't ask for anything better julie is awesome and very accommodating she worked with me and my crew

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2015

I travel 8 months out of the year so living in motels has gotten kind of boring,recently I find myself in hood river ,Oregon a jewel of the beautiful gorge ,anyways we checked into a motel for one of my coworkers and I it was clean but very small so life for the next month was gonna be bumping into one another ,no privacy,and not being able to have my wife and son fly in for the weekend which we love to do cuz we have a wonderful 2 year old ,so that was out of the question until we get a call from the motel manager stating we couldn't be accommodated full term we would have to hop around because of the harvest festival all rooms were booked previously well that was just wonderful,so my boss starts calling around and ends up talking to this really nice lady from Hood river suites who tells him she could help us out with a room but we had no idea what was about to happen I get an email with an address and a code for the door curious we went to our new digs and low and behold it was a very cute little house that had been turned into to a vacation rental it was absolutely fantastic clean ,new upgraded and a home a place with everything I always travel with a kitchen kit but this time it stayed in my truck this place had it all flat screen,stereo beautiful appliances every thing you could want or need to cook a thanks giving meal if you so desired ,if I have to work away from my own home this is the next best place to be thank you so much Hood river suites I am as comfortable as I would be in my own home.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2015

A no surprise example of hotels in this chain. I could hear the ice machine from my room which was otherwise comfortable and clean. Breakfast items were available in a nice room. Lots of free parking and next to fast food restros.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

The room was an apartment style (one bedroom) building of average quality. Best qualities are: 2 blocks to core of downtown, wood deck, partial view of the river and cleanliness. Only real issue was steep entry into smallish parking lot. Good value for price and location.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business