All reviews full kitchen great location great place to stay comfortable stay an extended stay restaurants and shops dishwasher unit
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Great location, walking distance to all the places we wanted to go. The apartment was very clean and nicely appointed with all the amenities we needed. Self check-in and check-out made the trip a breeze.

Room tip: 2nd floor has a small deck with chairs and bbq and a river view.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2016

This little "hotel" is actually a small apartment complex that is now for short-term rental. We had a very comfortable one bedroom place that was conveniently located so that we could easily walk to downtown Hood River. The Hood River Suites is a place we plan to stay at whenever we are vacationing in Hood River.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2015

we choose this place for the kitchen...and got a great bed out of the deal...got snowed in for an extra day and the TV dish went out due to snow but we were warm and dry and a short walk to downtown..and a medium walk to my appt.

Room tip: Probably less noisy upstairs...might even have a view of the river
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

The hotel I'm staying in is awesome julie is the person you talk to when you call she is awesome and very helpful she accommodate myself and my crew with the hotels we needed very helpful with places to eat and the hotel is very nice everything that you need to cook and everything you need we have two places and both of them are very nice I don't think you could stay in Hood River that has the accommodation this one does I would stay here if I was on vacation the rooms are very clean and everything you need to work with the laundry room was right outside my door and you couldn't ask for anything better julie is awesome and very accommodating she worked with me and my crew

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2015

I travel 8 months out of the year so living in motels has gotten kind of boring,recently I find myself in hood river ,Oregon a jewel of the beautiful gorge ,anyways we checked into a motel for one of my coworkers and I it was clean but very small so life for the next month was gonna be bumping into one another ,no privacy,and not being able to have my wife and son fly in for the weekend which we love to do cuz we have a wonderful 2 year old ,so that was out of the question until we get a call from the motel manager stating we couldn't be accommodated full term we would have to hop around because of the harvest festival all rooms were booked previously well that was just wonderful,so my boss starts calling around and ends up talking to this really nice lady from Hood river suites who tells him she could help us out with a room but we had no idea what was about to happen I get an email with an address and a code for the door curious we went to our new digs and low and behold it was a very cute little house that had been turned into to a vacation rental it was absolutely fantastic clean ,new upgraded and a home a place with everything I always travel with a kitchen kit but this time it stayed in my truck this place had it all flat screen,stereo beautiful appliances every thing you could want or need to cook a thanks giving meal if you so desired ,if I have to work away from my own home this is the next best place to be thank you so much Hood river suites I am as comfortable as I would be in my own home.

Date of stay: October 2015