“Great for those bagel cravings.”
Review of Hood River Bagel

Hood River Bagel
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hood River Bagel is the Columbia Gorge's only bagel shop. We make our bagel dough in house & boil and bake every small batch of bagels that we make. We serve locally roasted Pacific Rim coffee and offer a variety of snacks and locally made treats.
Reviewed March 5, 2016

I love coming in here. I usually place my order to go. Menu is great, and I'm loving their new juice options. Need to try to Beet-Ade next time I come in! This satisfies my bagel craving, and in the morning, we sit outside as a family on their patio.

Get there early for the best bagel selection!

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

Have been in many times and absolutely love their bagels and now the have awesome fresh juice. However today on our visit we had the some of the worst service I've ever had anywhere. The guy working was extremely rude about everything from the second we walked in the door. Honestly don't know that I will be back again. After the service we received today.

Reviewed September 10, 2015

Hood River Bagels is a typical bagel shop offering a variety of bagels that can be eaten plain, with a spread, or made into a sandwich. However, it is their excellent smoothies that make this restaurant stand out. They had several varieties on the menu and were willing to create just what a member of our group wanted. Go early in the morning to get the best selection of bagels.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on way from Mt Hood to Bonneville. No complaints. Good bagels, good selection. Had a McFreshie...standard egg-cheese-meat combo with choice of bagel, meat, and cheese. Grabbed some with butter too. No need to toast...bagels crispy.

Setting nothing special. Clean enough. Service friendly and competent. Would go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2015 via mobile

So was confused from the start and while eating we weren't the only ones. Walk in place our order. Go to pay they just look at ya like your crazy. Ok. Pick up order "did you pay?" .... No
Eat our bagels sandwiches they are ok. Could be better
Then I watch as a lady orders n gets her sandy to go. Handed to bag n walks out... Then the 4 employees ask each other "did she pay?
Then the two girls take down ponytails and re-put up and go back to work making sandwiches.... No they DID NOT wash their hands. While another guy eats his sandwich behind the counter.
....dazed and confused without food handlers cards I'm thinking. Or just bad cleanliness habits.