“Best deal in the Gorge”

Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hood River Bagel is the Columbia Gorge's only bagel shop. We make our bagel dough in house & boil and bake every small batch of bagels that we make. We serve locally roasted Pacific Rim coffee and offer a variety of snacks and locally made treats.
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Ordered a ham & cheese on a freshly made, toasted, everything bagel, 5 bucks. You can't get McD's for that! Fresh, simple, yum.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Bagels made fresh daily, fair prices, fun staff, a humorous and friendly owner..... what's not to like?

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I love coming in here. I usually place my order to go. Menu is great, and I'm loving their new juice options. Need to try to Beet-Ade next time I come in! This satisfies my bagel craving, and in the morning, we sit outside as a family on their patio.

Get there early for the best bagel selection!

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Have been in many times and absolutely love their bagels and now the have awesome fresh juice. However today on our visit we had the some of the worst service I've ever had anywhere. The guy working was extremely rude about everything from the second we walked in the door. Honestly don't know that I will be back again. After the service we received today.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Hood River Bagels is a typical bagel shop offering a variety of bagels that can be eaten plain, with a spread, or made into a sandwich. However, it is their excellent smoothies that make this restaurant stand out. They had several varieties on the menu and were willing to create just what a member of our group wanted. Go early in the morning to get the best selection of bagels.