“Great New York Style Bagels”
Review of Hood River Bagel

Hood River Bagel
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hood River Bagel is the Columbia Gorge's only bagel shop. We make our bagel dough in house & boil and bake every small batch of bagels that we make. We serve locally roasted Pacific Rim coffee and offer a variety of snacks and locally made treats.
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Wonderful bagels, great sandwiches and juices. Eat in or take the bagels home for a treat. Everything bagels are loaded with toasted seeds and garlic, so yummy. Friendly service and great prices.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

Ordered a ham & cheese on a freshly made, toasted, everything bagel, 5 bucks. You can't get McD's for that! Fresh, simple, yum.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

Bagels made fresh daily, fair prices, fun staff, a humorous and friendly owner..... what's not to like?

Reviewed March 5, 2016

I love coming in here. I usually place my order to go. Menu is great, and I'm loving their new juice options. Need to try to Beet-Ade next time I come in! This satisfies my bagel craving, and in the morning, we sit outside as a family on their patio.

Get there early for the best bagel selection!

Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

Have been in many times and absolutely love their bagels and now the have awesome fresh juice. However today on our visit we had the some of the worst service I've ever had anywhere. The guy working was extremely rude about everything from the second we walked in the door. Honestly don't know that I will be back again. After the service we received today.

Been to Hood River Bagel? Share your experiences!