“Ok at best”

Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hood River Bagel is the Columbia Gorge's only bagel shop. We make our bagel dough in house & boil and bake every small batch of bagels that we make. We serve locally roasted Pacific Rim coffee and offer a variety of snacks and locally made treats.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Bagels made there that's the best I can say. Not big, not delicious but a real bagel so if that's what you want it can be had in Hood River

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Wonderful bagels, great sandwiches and juices. Eat in or take the bagels home for a treat. Everything bagels are loaded with toasted seeds and garlic, so yummy. Friendly service and great prices.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Ordered a ham & cheese on a freshly made, toasted, everything bagel, 5 bucks. You can't get McD's for that! Fresh, simple, yum.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Bagels made fresh daily, fair prices, fun staff, a humorous and friendly owner..... what's not to like?

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I love coming in here. I usually place my order to go. Menu is great, and I'm loving their new juice options. Need to try to Beet-Ade next time I come in! This satisfies my bagel craving, and in the morning, we sit outside as a family on their patio.

Get there early for the best bagel selection!