“Ok at best”

Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Hood River
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hood River Bagel is the Columbia Gorge's only bagel shop. We make our bagel dough in house & boil and bake every small batch of bagels that we make. We serve locally roasted Pacific Rim coffee and offer a variety of snacks and locally made treats.
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Bagels made there that's the best I can say. Not big, not delicious but a real bagel so if that's what you want it can be had in Hood River

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed July 24, 2016

Wonderful bagels, great sandwiches and juices. Eat in or take the bagels home for a treat. Everything bagels are loaded with toasted seeds and garlic, so yummy. Friendly service and great prices.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Ordered a ham & cheese on a freshly made, toasted, everything bagel, 5 bucks. You can't get McD's for that! Fresh, simple, yum.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Bagels made fresh daily, fair prices, fun staff, a humorous and friendly owner..... what's not to like?

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

I love coming in here. I usually place my order to go. Menu is great, and I'm loving their new juice options. Need to try to Beet-Ade next time I come in! This satisfies my bagel craving, and in the morning, we sit outside as a family on their patio.

Get there early for the best bagel selection!

Date of visit: March 2016