“Anna keith”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

Yummy food great atmosphere the service is great! This is a great place and a must go to don't miss it!

Reviewed April 4, 2015

We like this place, the food is ALWAYS good. Service is great too! It is always clean and the people are very nice. I don't think there is anything on the menu we haven't liked.

It is good for families or for a date.

Reviewed February 15, 2015

Sorry but I just don't like their food. Another reviewer referred to this as the Shari's of Mexican Food sorry Sharii's but this is soooo predictable Shari's is fresher IMHO. Poorly prepared food and the service is fine when you first sit down but later in the meal it seems to evaporate even on slow nights. Portions are smaller and prices higher than other Mexican food especially on the Heights. Try to get Ice tea refilled and you'll get parched before there is a refill. Margaritas are OK but spendy. Very reluctant to refill chips and non alcoholic beverages. I just can't get in to this place as a favorite. Unfortunately my adult kids like the atmosphere and the old (non refreshed) menu a so we must go when they come back to town. Need to revamp/renew their menu.

Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

On numerous visits this restaurant has given excellent service and exceptional food! I have had a variety of dishes and they are all scrumptious.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

We've been coming here for many years, and I can't contemplate a trip through the Gorge without stopping here. The place is comfortable, the staff is very friendly, there are a couple of TVs at one end for games, and the food is very good.

The tomatillo soup is among the best I've ever had, and the Al Pastor (burrito or taco) is great, too.