“Bento Box Bazowie!”

Umi Sushi
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Sushi Place in Jacksonville.....ummmm not so sure about that. Boy! Was I surprised. The spicy garlic edamame is WOW. Bento Box with teriyaki chicken and spicy tuna was very very delish! I would come back again again.

There are newer reviews for Umi Sushi

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This little whole in the wall could use some sprucing up but if you just want a good menu then go!
Perfect fir before Brit !

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I've eaten 6 times. I have always had a good meal. Not great sushi but good enough. Staff is friendly atmosphere casual.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I've been to Umi Suishi in Grants Pass twice within a week. At a ladies luncheon, I ordered the bento box with vegetable tempura and shrimp tempura. Both items were absolutely delectable. The tempura was light and crispy. The citrus dressing on the salad was sp delicious that Umi should bottle and sell it. My husband enjoyed my leftovers.

A week later, my husband and I dined there. He had the bento box with the tempuras. I odered chicken katsu, one of my favorites in Hawaii. A generous portion was served with outstanding katsu sauce. The chicken katsu was delectable.

My husband loved the miso soup. We will return!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

On a cold rainy day, some hot miso, gyoza and sushi are a good choice, and Umi didn't disappoint. Quality was good and service was very good.