“Morning of wedding”

Pony Espresso Coffee House
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

In town for wedding at Grizzly Winery. Breakfast places are few and far between in Ashland. However we found Pony Espresso which is easy to find off Main Street and open 7-6 all 7 days per week. They have wifi and a nice menu for breakfast. My twin brother and I both ordered the breakfast burrito and added bacon. It was really good. I had a strawberry smoothie and added a little vanilla ice cream. It was AWESOME. Served in a very large glass. My brother had an iced coffee and it was a nice presentation and my brother really enjoyed it

Reviewed August 16, 2016

been several times they have a great breakfast I had egg and bacon sandwich. The staff is very friendly and there is in side and out side seating. Always a nice breakfast!!

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Visiting a friend. The weather at 9 AM 60°. A beautiful Sunday morning. The restaurant is easy to find on Main Street in Jacksonville, OR. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed a Jacksonville breakfast (Bacon, scrambled eggs, avocado, Spinach and raw onion). with wheat bread. Cooked to perfection.
The coffee, while not robust & full-bodied was good. For an extra $.50 upfront you can have refills.
The staff was friendly and able to accommodate my friends gluten free request.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Their outside patio in the summer is pleasant. Food is good and adequate portions. Wait staff was helpful.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We found the best cappuccino in town. Dropped in before heading out of town and was impressed by the Cafe. Nice, fun interior, great coffees and a very reasonable priced menu for great breakfast items.