All reviewsbrew pubright next doorparking lotroom was cleancrater lakeyogurtklamath basincontinental breakfastamtrak stationpleasant surprisek fallsstay there againroad tripstay in klamath fallscoffee makermotelmicrowave
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and recently remodeled. On the smaller size room but had king bed very comfortable, refrigerator, microwave, flat screen . Bath room was clean but toilet seat cheap and flimsy kept falling down and loose. Towels were on small size and not fluffy . But the towels worked ! The pillows on the bed were tiny. I mean tiny! But lucky for us bed comfortable! They offer breakfast- very simple toast, hot cereal, cold cereal, coffee, juices, pastries! Lobby is done well with plenty of small bar style tables and chairs. The murals in lobby were nice touch ! If your looking for dinner options the motel is right next door to Klamath Basin brewery! Great food!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy you and your partner had an overall good stay and that you slept well on our comfy bed. However, I am sorry for not meeting some of your expectations. We hope you consider us again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

After reading some of the other reviews on TripAdvisor I decided I’d make for a long first day and go to Klamath Falls instead of Bend on my way to the Bay Area. I am Soooooo glad I did, I loved it so much that my nephew who was looking for property in the area and myself stopped on my way back up north 4 days later!!! It is clean, comfortable, friendly, and personable a better continental breakfast then the bigger and more expensive chain motels. It’s not a chain, and that makes me love it even more.!!!
I slept like a rock my bed was comfortable, had a nice hot shower wowee…wow!!! Bonus look to the right and then to the left 2 places to eat maybe 40 steps either directions. Awesome!!!
I most certainly will make it a point to stay here anytime I’m passing through the area.
I believe the couple running it are the owners, if not they are perfect for making you feel welcome the moment you arrive. In the lobby please note the beautiful murals that the wife has painted depicting different picturesque familiar scenes from around the North West she has done a beautiful job. Thank you for having such a welcoming hotel¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*it’s appreciated very much.

Stayed: April 2018
00gc, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

We're so glad that you stayed at the Maverick Motel. We love our guests and our top goal is to make sure that they have everything they need to rest comfortably and get a good night's sleep. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to confirm that we're getting it right. We look forward to seeing you again in Klamath Falls!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Great place, wonderful people loved the rooms bust hotel in town. Walking distance to store & restaurants. I would stay here as long as I can & if I’m back in to town this hotel will always be my first choice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Maverick Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

John, we were delighted to read your review. It was our pleasure accommodating you at the Maverick Motel. It's always great to learn that our friendly staff provided exactly what you needed and that your stay was a pleasant one. Thanks again for highlighting our convenient location. We appreciate your love for our hotel to be your first choice every time that you're in the area and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I really did not expect the motel to be that great. It looked like a older motel but it had very nice beds and breakfast. I recommend this motel to anybody who is in need of a great stay and peaceful night of rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Pedro, we're so glad that you stayed with us at the Maverick Motel. We love our guests and our top goal is to make sure that they have everything they need to rest comfortably and get a good night's sleep. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to confirm that we're getting it right. We look forward to seeing you again in Klamath Falls!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

to be honest one of the best motels ive been in im curently here for 3 weeks now very clean everyday everything in its place nice customer service and awsome price i would not change to another hotel because its nice really recommend it !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Francisco, we're glad that you stayed at the Maverick Motel and we're especially glad that you are having an enjoyable experience. We're fortunate to have a great team of professionals working here and we appreciate you recognizing their excellent guest service! We appreciate you reviewing us and assure you to exceeding your expectations for the rest of your stay with us!