“The best salads and soups in Klamath Falls!”

Mermaid Garden Cafe
Ranked #18 of 175 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 7, 2017

I am staying in Klamath Falls for a week and I'm so happy that I tried this place out a couple of days ago. I just had lunch there for the third day in a row! It is so good! I had the Twisted Tarragon salad today that has chickpeas, spinach, cucumber, hummus, and the best home-made dressing. I also had the pumpkin curry soup -- for the second day in a row because it is so delicious. They are only open for lunch or I would be here every day for dinner too. I also had their home-made strawberry lemonade which was great too. The service is great and everyone who works there is welcoming and friendly. What a great place!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Call ahead as orders placed in house may take longer than expected. Food was great! Definitely one of the better places in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

The Mermaid Garden Cafe if my very favorite place to have lunch! The food is delicious and the staff members are friendly and wonderful! The mermaid decor is delightful too! I highly recommend this cafe!
Pat Harris

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I hadn't been "down town" at lunch time for quite awhile so when I found myself there on a blustery day last week, I stopped for a quick lunch.

Service was fast and friendly (and they seem really well organized there).

There were many healthy items on the menu - Klamath Falls is part of the "Blue Zones" project so many items fit into that category.

I had a delicious Mediterranean wrap - their soups sounded good too but I didn't even have enough room to finish the wrap.

If you ask when ordering, they will bring you a takeout container so if you decide to "just eat half", you can take the other half with you for later. I really like that idea since I come from a family where you were always told to "clean your plate".

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

We were on our way to Reno and stopped here for lunch and had the potato leek soup and panini. Wow! It was terrific. Great decor with hand painted fish on each table. Highly recommend this cute cafe!