“The place for lunch in downtown Klamath Falls”

Mermaid Garden Cafe
Ranked #18 of 175 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Very busy, may need to wait for a table, but service is still pretty fast. Fantastic soups. Salads always have very fresh and local ingredients. A half sandwich and bowl of soup is perfect and they frequently have special wraps that are fantastic, so look at the board as you come in for the best option, often not on the menu. Great cookies (You just had a healthy meal, so why not splurge).

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Try to avoid the packed lunch crowd. Service staff becomes overwhelmed. Food portions are ridiculously small. I had a "Reuben " sandwich that contained only 2 thin slices of pastrami. My wife had a chicken club sandwich that was equally sparse. If you want larger portions of food, order a salad, but ask for additional dressing!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I am staying in Klamath Falls for a week and I'm so happy that I tried this place out a couple of days ago. I just had lunch there for the third day in a row! It is so good! I had the Twisted Tarragon salad today that has chickpeas, spinach, cucumber, hummus, and the best home-made dressing. I also had the pumpkin curry soup -- for the second day in a row because it is so delicious. They are only open for lunch or I would be here every day for dinner too. I also had their home-made strawberry lemonade which was great too. The service is great and everyone who works there is welcoming and friendly. What a great place!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Call ahead as orders placed in house may take longer than expected. Food was great! Definitely one of the better places in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

The Mermaid Garden Cafe if my very favorite place to have lunch! The food is delicious and the staff members are friendly and wonderful! The mermaid decor is delightful too! I highly recommend this cafe!
Pat Harris