“Great Oriental”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Good service and really good food. They give you plenty of choices from Vietnamese, to more traditional oriental food. One of the best places to get good food in K Falls.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

This place has moved over by Wal-Mart in Klamath Falls. This is family owned Vietnamese Restaurant that is one of my favorite places to eat in the entire world. The service is amazing. Loc has the most amazing memory of any person I have meet, he has an uncanny memory of each patron and what they order, no matter how long or how many people he sees; its just amazing.

The food, well all I can say is that I have been eating this restaurants food since 2005 and have eaten here at least 100 times and never had a bad meal or bad service.

We always go to Pho Hong when traveling to Klamath Falls.

Don't order off the menu, tell Loc what you like and he will have his cooks create an amazing dish for you! Then, each time you return, he will actually remember!!!

1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed July 22, 2015

The food was good and in ample portions, but the best part was the fact you could customize the choices into any type of dish you wanted. The waiter (owner?) will patiently ask you what you like, then combine it into a special dish - I got absolutely everything I asked for. And more amazingly he remembered everything we wanted - what a memory. Centrally located to K-Falls big stores, Wal-Mart, etc., this ethnic choice is a great change from the usual that abounds in this small city. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

the service was great, staff was very friendly and helpful.the food was ok, the customer service made up for what was lacking.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

We were greeted in a very friendly manner when we entered. Our server explained the menu to us. It was divided into Beef, Chicken, Pork and Seafood. All dishes came over rice. I ordered Egg Roll and my wife ordered Spring Rolls. Each order contained 3. I ordered a Baked Omelet Combination and our server suggested it was not a very interesting dish and suggested a Seafood Combination. My wife ordered a Chicken Curry dish. All dishes can be spiced as hot as you want. Again the server was very helpful.
The food was delicious and had heaping portions over rice. We never have leftovers to take home when we eat out, but this time we did. I would go back there again.