“Good food at a good price ”
Review of Nibbley's

Nibbley's
Ranked #3 of 175 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband had the apple walnut salad, which he enjoyed. I had the "hot" meatball sandwich but it was only warm, not hot. Both were good and substantial for lunch.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Soup, salad, bread, steak, veggies and potato. Reasonable prices, good service I felt like I stepped back in time to a really comfortable spot but with nice fresh food. Resisted the desserts, there was too much food - but they looked marvelous! Next time I will plan better and eat dessert first!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I fell in love with this place from the minute I walked in! It was updated, decorated nicely. We arrived on a weekday morning & were seated right away. Coffee arrives in a huge mug with flavored creamer breakfast items include the usuals like scrambles & omelettes but some have different ingredients you don't find everywhere. I tried a scramble & biscuits & gravy. Yummy! The prices are a little higher but the atmosphere & quality are why. If looking for a place to get dessert they have amazing looking pies & cakes on display when you walk in!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Got a recommendation from our hotel to come to Nibbley's and we are so glad we did! Cute little place with friendly service and great food!! The pancakes were huge and delicious!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The owners have a great sense of humor listing the Giant Cinnamon Roll on the Lighter Side of the menu. It was the biggest we've ever seen! Four of us couldn't finish, even though it was very good! Artichoke Joe needed some spicy sausage, all other items, omelette, burrito, and Benedict were good.