All reviews rv park nice stop base camp nice campground fire pit tent sites washers and dryers stayed one night pet area road noise staff was friendly and helpful laundry room easy access a great place to stay two nights would stay again propane
Reviewed October 11, 2017

My wife and I stayed at this rv park going and returning from a 2 weeks long trip and on both times I called to make a reservation the staff was grumpy and rude. One female answered the phone and said, "KOA what do you want?" The rv spaces are uneven dirt. The other thing that is really irritating is that they have placed a gas pump right at the exit so if some one is gassing up their car you cannot exit!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Klamath Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you for camping with us this fall and for taking the opportunity to leave a review. We are very sorry that you felt that the customer service provided did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with a pleasant experience overall is a top priority here at the park, and we'll share your feedback with our management team. We do hope to welcome you back for a future visit, and we wish you all the best.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

The campground itself is very nice; the tent sites are grassy and shaded. (The RV sites look like they are all on top of each other, but maybe they like that) The bathrooms are super clean and look like they have been recently remodeled with very modern tile decor. The pool, laundry room, etc are all super clean. The wifi is fantastic, which as a travel blogger, is super important to me - I have wifi in my tent, which I have never had at a campground. (Due to the midges, I'm not really leaving my tent, so I'm getting lots of work done!)

However, this campground is in a really bad neighborhood. There is a run-down trailer park right next door, and as a solo female traveler, I do not feel safe here. The tent sites are against a small hill on top of which is a bike/walking path with a lot of foot traffic from unsavory characters. I could hear drunk people yelling at all hours of the night. There also appear to be transient-type residents in the other tent sites, which feels unsafe to leave anything in my tent when I am out. There are security codes on the bathrooms, which is nice, but now I can see why as they probably had problems with so many locals wandering in and out.

I think if you have an RV and could sleep behind a locked door, this would be a great place to stay, but I am happy to leave here after 2 nights of very light sleep. (Yes, there is lots of traffic noise which everyone else already mentioned)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights as a stop on way to Portland. Was a great place to conveniently get to Crater Lake. Robert, an employee, was so friendly. It was such a pleasure to stay there. Clean facilities and good water pressure in the showers!! Yes, there are the pesky midges, but it sure beats mosquitos. Would definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Klamath Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

We're happy to hear that you found our employees to be friendly and our facilities clean and well-kept! Thanks for your great review! We would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

It's a little oasis in the desert. All spots have lovely green grass and the little stream that runs through the middle of the site is great. A little noisy next to the highway but not really a problem. Recently redone bathrooms/showers are great!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Klamath Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

We're thrilled to hear that our updates impressed you, Sean! Thanks for your kind review! You're welcome back anytime!

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Staff was friendly and helpful. Grounds were well maintained and the bathrooms were immaculate. Cute little stream with baby ducks behind our site. Some sites were gravel others were grass. Mostly RV and tent sites, few cabins. Close to town, only drawback is that this KOA was right in the middle of a residential neighborhood, with a lot of foot traffic and road noise. Besides that very nice KOA and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Klamath Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for camping with us and for taking the time to leave your review! We're thrilled to hear that our great staff and clean facilities impressed you! We hope you will stop by again next time you're in the area!