“Excellent, home made Italian food!”

Antonio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We had 12 people in our family here for dinner last night. The owner and his wife toasted a glass of wine with us during dinner. Our food was served amazingly fast and was absolutely delicious!

1  Thank Sherri J

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The food and service was excellent. It is a quaint restaurant with nothing fancy. The prices are very reasonable and is well worth the visit

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

New owners, used to my favorite Italian restaurant. Sorry to say they have lost me as a customer. The pizza in my opinion is no bueno any longer.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

I went here for the first time recently and things didn't start well. Though soup or salad is offered with the dinner, they had no soup at all. And no they wouldn't allow an extra piece of garlic bread instead for the person in our party who did not want a salad. Also they have 12 Italian Soda flavors advertised in the lobby but only have 4 of them. Then they messed up our order by putting the wrong sauce on the wrong dish.

But a different waitress cleared up our orders and offered apologies for the mess ups, and the dinner and Italian Sodas were quite good, and the garlic bread is exceptionally tasty.

So the night was saved and we'll be going back.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Had high hopes for this quaint little restaurant but service was slow. My pesto was tasteless. Garlic bread wasn't bad and the salad was basic. I won't be back.