All reviewshilton gardeneasy accessnice hotelfront desk staffcookiesoswego grillrooms are cleanbreakfast staffbusiness centerwithin walking distancedefinitely stay here againconvenient locationfree parkingfitness centerwashington squarebed was very comfortablebusiness trip
Reviewed March 29, 2018

There was no lowlight in the stay. There was ample parking and the room was good size with basic amenities all available. While there was nothing to make me not want to come here again there was nothing great which will make me want me come too. Overall a functional place which was a good stop in a short business visit.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

This was our third stay at the Hilton Garden and we can always count on our room and facilities to be neat and clean. They have a nice little bar for us to enjoy a night cap. We will certainly be back on our next trip to Portland.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very nice and comfortable. Food was good. The hotel accomodated me because my reservation at embassy suites was somehow canceled so they offered this hotel instead and I’m really glad they did. It was a great stay. Several restaurants within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2018

We arrived on Friday evening and stayed until Sunday morning. Our room, with two queen beds, was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed complementary coffee and tea in the lobby. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

What a nice stay at this property! The rates are reasonable and the staff is anxious to please. This hotel has the Garden Inn which offers a great breakfast and dinner experience. The rooms are modern and very spacious. The property is close to PDX and easily accessible from the interstate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business