“Wow! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rumi Simone Spa
Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

My first visit was today. Marie was my concierge and she was very helpful.
The Vichy shower & scrub was amazing. Included is the eucalyptus steam room, showers with a lot of hair products, and a conditioner that gets massaged into your hair. The atmosphere is so peaceful and relaxing .Sally was terrific; I almost fell asleep on her today.
I can't wait to go back there!

There are newer reviews for Rumi Simone Spa

Reviewed 30 December 2014

just love this place! not much more to say, massage therapists are fantastic, ambiance lovely and serene and so close to home. been coming here since the day they opened.

1  Thank lj4est
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This the place I go to when I want to really relax and enjoy all the goodies of a traditional spa- robe, slippers, indoor zen waterfall and chaise lounges. I've had massages, couples massage, facials, and hand spray tans here and have always been very pleased. After your spa treatment the showers are well equipped and they offer very high end hair styling and body product as such as kérastase Paris products.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Hello All! Trust me, I've been going to Rumi Simone for MANY years. I left once, because I had a hair dresser that wouldn't stop pushing the formaldehyde infested "Brazillian Blowout" on my daughter and I. I left and then came back...BIG mistake. Here's why:
1. Scheduled my appointments wrong - showed up to find out I had no appt not once but several times! (silly me)
2. Paid for "senior" stylists and "color" specialists only to get tossed into a backup of clients and get the jr level stylists to finish up. Not once, but several times! (silly me again)
3. Daughter went for special "winter formal" hair style only to come home in tears because it fell out on way home. (heart break!)
4. Much more...but, here's the kicker I called and asked for the manager/owner to call me back - SHE NEVER DID!
Guess I'm just one of the many - part of the herd that doesn't count.

3  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 6 September 2012

From the reception desk to the completion of the services we were treated wonderful. Not inexpensive, but quality!