Open today: 8:10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great little market

Super cute little market with a little of everything. $5 growler refills, great selection of beer... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2019
Navigator608284
via mobile
Beach trip

I love stopping here when I’m in Bandon or on my way down the coast, the hot dogs are awesome. They... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
Srichmond1228
Coos Bay, Oregon
via mobile

All reviews homemade mustard hot dogs are growler kombucha bangor
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Where else can you get a Gourmet, Kosher, HotDog with all the trimmings, including homemade honey mustard, a bag of chips of your choice, and a tall soda for under $5 bucks?? The Market is also well stocked with all necessities, including a nice produce section, and Grass fed beef.The ladies at the counter are always cheerful, and quick to get your order out. We would NEVER pass Langlois without stopping and getting a Hot Dog, hungry, or not. You can always save it and eat it later!!!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We've been staying in Bandon this past week, and on our last day ventured to Cape Blanco Lighthouse and the Hughes House (both great and worthwhile visits, as an aside). While at the Hughes House, one of the volunteers told us about the hot dogs here, so we stopped on our way back to Bandon.

The hot dogs were really very good (not best ever, but well worth the stop), but the hidden gem for the craft beer lover that I am was the simply incredible selection of craft beers (mostly from Oregon) in 22-oz. bomber size bottles. We'd pretty much exhausted the stocks in Bandon (trying to sample as many different ones as possible) and I was staggered by the 125-150 different bombers available. Only regret was discovering this place on our last day!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

While staying in Bandon we made a special trip to Langlois Market in Langlois, Oregon at the insistance of more than one of our friends.

I must say the hot dog was worth the drive (17 miles). The market is unimpressive, old, and only has a small eating area, but the hot dogs are fantastic! They make their own honey mustard and pickles and you must have them. A great treat in old fashioned grocery store surroundings.

This is not "fine dining" but it is good eating! We would go again.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I live in Coos Bay. We love the south OR coast so are frequently near Langlois hiking, etc. We have visited Langlois Market 3 times because told hot dogs are good. First time they seemed busy, so thought the rude attitude of the staff was forgiveable. Second time, barely tolerable. The last time, just trying to order a hot dog; myself and another poor customer given the 3rd degree. Not again. There's no excuse for treating people disrespectfully when you are being courteous. Shame on owners of Langlois Market for promulgating such a distain for their customers.

Date of experience: April 2013
4  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Several people had recommended their hot dogs but I never had the time to stop and sample them. Finally made it...and they lived up to their reputation. From now on I'll arrange my schedule to buy lunch there...and you should, too!

Date of experience: October 2012