“Very excellent Thai food.”
Review of Jasmine Thai

Jasmine Thai
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Jasmine Thai has excellent Thai food and you can also eat vegan entries there. It has a nicely updated restaurant area.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

So good! I had a dish with noodles, steamed veggies, beef, and a peanut sauce. At first, I thought, hmmm, different. But it grew on me, and I liked it. I would have liked the veggies a tad softer. Maybe next time, peanut sauce on the side. (They asked, I said no)

My hubby had a combination plate of sort. It had a Thai marinated beef. I could have eaten a pound of that alone. So good! It also came with chicken. Good. Nothing special. Then bbq pork ribs. Those were very good. My husband's favorite. It also came with rice. So good.

We shared and order of egg rolls. They are so cripsy, and absolutely amazing! My hubby got a Thai iced tea. After trying it, I wanted one. Yum!! We wanted to get the fried bananas. But we were too stuffed, and fried food isn't that great later.

Our server was very nice. Clean inside. Bigger than I expected from the outside. Relaxed atmosphere. Quick service. Checked on us several times. Huge portions, and low prices. Loved it here!

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Had chicken pad Thai with a little extra heat added. The flavor was okay, but the added heat was barely noticed. Spring rolls were very good.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Good food and generous portions. Building is old, but perhaps that helps keep the prices down. Speaking of prices, don't believe the menu prices on this website. They are mostly wrong. Also, they don't close in the middle of the afternoon anymore.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Surprisingly decent food, nice staff. We went for lunch with friends and everyone liked what they ordered. Not fancy or trendy, just good.